Dill is an aromatic herb which has been in use since the Middle Ages. The word dill comes from a Norwegian word “Dilla,” meaning to soothe, based on its medicinal purposes. The mixture of dill and rice produces an exotic taste that not only refreshing but makes you want more.
- 1 cup pre soaked Basmati parboiled Rice
- 2 Cups of dried Dill or 3 cups of fresh Dill
- 3 Cups of water
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 cup of fresh Mint
- In a pressure cooker add the washed and presoaked rice with 3 cups of water.
- Add the dried Dill and salt ( according to your taste)
- Cook for 10 minutes or according toyour pressure cooker time.
- Serve it warm by mixing fresh mint